Creates Polygonal, NURBS, or Bezier curves.
The Curve node is a base construction node or can be used with lofts and rails as the guide/extrusion line.
Table of Contents
- Polygon – Polylines connecting each break point.
- NURBS – Automatically determine the start and end points of the curve.
- Bezier – First point is the start point, the second and third points are control points, and the fourth point is the end point.
- CVs – Control Vertices.
- Breakpoints – Used to calculate the control vertices.
- Freehand – Freehand drawing that can be cleaned up using the Fitting Properties.
A list of vector positions used for the control/break points of the curve.
Only applies to Freehand curve method.